Just putting the finishing touches to our travel departure,
while researching for information about Indonesia we found some helpful tips, for all future travelers to Indonesia the Country’s currency is the Indonesian Rupiah and the language spoken is an Austronesia language and is a standardized form of Malay and spoken throughout Indonesia. Also, was once a former Dutch Colony.
Our don't forget to pack list
- Our valid Canadian Passports
- Our 30 day tourist Visas : these two are requirements for Canadians to enter Indonesia
- Plane Tickets
- First Aid Kit (Megan's so accident prone)
- Eyewitness Travel Book on Indonesia
- Memory Cards
- Extra Batteries
- Bug Spray (with 30% Deet)
- Accessories (IPOD and IPOD Charger *cannot forget this!)
Next time you hear from us. We'll be in Bali, Indonesia!
Mechelle, Ashley, & Megan